ImageClass MF5950dwCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5950dw
- Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5950dw with these easy steps:
- Hold the open button while opening the front cover of the printer.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Get the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Then, Fold the tab of the tape and pull it completely out of the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
- Check the compatibility of the cartridge with the printer by running a compatibility test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the toner nearly runs out and I don’t have a spare toner cartridge on hand?
When the toner nearly runs out and you want to finish the last print job, simply remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently shake it five or six times. Doing this can help redistribute the remaining toner so you can continue printing while you get a replacement cartridge ready.
I already redistributed the toner by gently shaking the cartridge, but why is the printed page still blurred?
If the printout is still blurred even after shaking the toner cartridge, then it’s high time you get a replacement toner cartridge. The toner is almost empty, so you’re getting a poor print quality.
I recently replaced the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass MF5950dw, but why does the
The reason why the