ImageClass MF5850dnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5850dn
- Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn, i-SENSYS LBP-6300dn, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $37.95 As low as $35.952 Cartridges / $18.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5850dn with these simple steps:
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its bag. Then, rock the toner cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface, and remove the sealing tape located at the left side of the toner cartridge.
- Push the new toner cartridge into the printer until it stops.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
My clothes got spilled toner—why should I wash them immediately in cold water and not in hot water?
When toner gets into your clothes, you must wash them in cold water. Do not use hot water because the toner might be set permanently.
How will I know if my Canon ImageClass MF5850dn is running low on toner while printing?
When the toner is running low while printing with your MF5850dn, a ‘TONER LOW’ message appears on the display.
Can I still print even with a ‘TONER LOW’ message?
Yes, but only if you are printing a few pages. We highly recommend that you replace the old toner cartridge if you are printing a large amount of data.