Canon ImageClass MF5770 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Designed primarily for workgroups, the Canon ImageClass MF5770 is a tough and reliable machine that prints, faxes, copies, and scans. It helps improve productivity and work efficiency with print and copy speeds of up to 21 pages per minute. It also features a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface, a 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette, a 5-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, and Canon’s Single Cartridge System. Now, when it’s time to replace the cartridge, no need to spend much. Purchase Carrot Ink’s Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge and enjoy up to 75% off the cost of OEM Canon cartridge. Shop here now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass MF5770 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5770, follow the steps below:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the box and remove it from the protective bag. Keep the bag because you may need it later when you remove the cartridge during maintenance.
- Gently rock the cartridge five to six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Place the cartridge on a stable and flat surface. Fold the tab on the sealing tape and pull it to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Install the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way to store a used cartridge when removed from the printer?
If you remove the toner cartridge from the printer during maintenance, make sure to place the cartridge in the protective bag with the written instructions facing up. Keep the bag in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Is it possible to print more pages than the approximate number of pages that the toner cartridge offers?
Yes, if you print mostly small-size documents or documents with less dot coverage.
I got light bands on the printouts while printing with my Canon ImageClass MF5770—what should I do to resolve the issue?
If light bands appear on the printed pages, remove the cartridge from the printer. Gently rock it five to six times to distribute the remaining toner powder inside the cartridge. Reinstall it and make a few test copies. If the light bands still appear, then it’s high time you get a replacement toner cartridge.