ImageClass MF5770Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF5770
- Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF5500, Canon LBP-3200, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF5770, follow the steps below:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the box and remove it from the protective bag. Keep the bag because you may need it later when you remove the cartridge during maintenance.
- Gently rock the cartridge five to six times to distribute the toner inside.
- Place the cartridge on a stable and flat surface. Fold the tab on the sealing tape and pull it to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Install the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way to store a used cartridge when removed from the printer?
If you remove the toner cartridge from the printer during maintenance, make sure to place the cartridge in the protective bag with the written instructions facing up. Keep the bag in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Is it possible to print more pages than the approximate number of pages that the toner cartridge offers?
Yes, if you print mostly small-size documents or documents with less dot coverage.
I got light bands on the printouts while printing with my Canon ImageClass MF5770—what should I do to resolve the issue?
If light bands appear on the printed pages, remove the cartridge from the printer. Gently rock it five to six times to distribute the remaining toner powder inside the cartridge. Reinstall it and make a few test copies. If the light bands still appear, then it’s high time you get a replacement toner cartridge.