Canon ImageClass MF4570dw ink
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4570dw is a wireless monochrome printer with scanner, copier, and fax. It has print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute with the first print out in under 6 seconds. It also offers a 2-sided printing and features Wi-Fi support for more convenience. Got this printer and in need of a new toner cartridge so you can resume printing? Carrot Ink offers a wide selection of affordable, high-quality, and brand-new compatible toner cartridges for Canon printers. We specifically offer the Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge for your MF4570dw. Contact our Customer Service Department if you want to know more about this product.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass MF4570dw ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D550, Canon ImageClass MF4880dw, and more!
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $28.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4570dw:
- Hold the operation panel and lift the scanning platform until it locks into place.
- Hold the grip on the left front side of the toner cover, and open the toner cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove its packing materials.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge 5 to 6 times.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface and remove the tab. Then, pull the sealing tape completely out.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid placing the toner cartridge in an upside down position?
When the toner cartridge is kept upside down or upright, the toner powder inside will solidify and may not return to its original condition even if you rock the cartridge several times.
What to do if toner leaks from the cartridge?
If toner leaks from the cartridge, make sure not to inhale the toner or allow it to come into direct contact with your skin. Wash with soap if toner comes into contact with your skin.
I received the wrong toner cartridge for my Canon ImageCLASS MF4570dw—will you replace it?
Yes. Simply notify our Customer Service Department and we will be glad to assist you.