ImageClass MF4570dwCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4570dw
- Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D550, Canon ImageClass MF4880dw, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $14.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4570dw:
- Hold the operation panel and lift the scanning platform until it locks into place.
- Hold the grip on the left front side of the toner cover, and open the toner cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove its packing materials.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge 5 to 6 times.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface and remove the tab. Then, pull the sealing tape completely out.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the toner cover, and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid placing the toner cartridge in an upside down position?
When the toner cartridge is kept upside down or upright, the toner powder inside will solidify and may not return to its original condition even if you rock the cartridge several times.
What to do if toner leaks from the cartridge?
If toner leaks from the cartridge, make sure not to inhale the toner or allow it to come into direct contact with your skin. Wash with soap if toner comes into contact with your skin.
I received the wrong toner cartridge for my Canon ImageCLASS MF4570dw—will you replace it?
Yes. Simply notify our Customer Service Department and we will be glad to assist you.