ImageClass MF4570dnCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4570dn
- Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D550, Canon ImageClass MF4880dw, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $26.952 Cartridges / $14.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside. Then, remove the packing material on the cartridge.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, and then lift the tab.
- Pull the sealing tape completely out. The full length of the sealing tape is approximately 20” (50 cm).
- Hold the operation panel with your hands, then lift the scanning platform.
- Hold the grip on the left front side of toner cover. Open the toner cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge. Fit the protrusions on each side of the toner cartridge into the guides located on each side of the machine, and then slide the toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the toner cover.
- Lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I avail of free shipping?
We provide free shipping for all orders above $40, except for Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.95.
Is a compatible cartridge safe to use with my printer?
Yes! Our cartridges are certified to work perfectly with your printer. If you encounter any problems, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service.
What is a Standard Capacity cartridge?
A Standard Capacity cartridge means it has the standard amount of ink stored inside for a cartridge of that size.