ImageClass MF4370dnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon imageCLASS MF4370DN Multifunction Laser Printer boasts a print and copy speed of up to 23 pages per minute, and 1 to 2-sided printing, copying, and faxing. When you use Carrot Ink products to keep up with your documents, you'll enjoy clear and crisp printing performance, but also affordable prices. Our Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge will provide you with up to 2,000 pages of printed documents at a price that's economical and smart. Why spend when you can save instead? Check out our store to see what we offer, and how much we can save you today!
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4370dn
- Best SellerCanon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2 per Cartridge
Contains 2 Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface and pull the seal completely out.
- Hold the front side of the operation panel with your hands. Lift the scanning platform until it is locked. You should hear the click.
- Hold the grip on the right front side of the toner cover. Then, open the toner cover.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle.
- Insert the toner cartridge so that the protrusion on the right side of the toner cartridge fits into the guide located on the right side of the printer and slide it down parallel to the guide.
- Push the toner cartridge to make sure it is properly set into the printer.
- Hold the grip on the right side of the toner cover.
- Close the toner cover. Lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I store my toner?
The Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can stay in storage for 24 to 36 months. Be sure to keep it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
What happens to my printer warranty if I use Carrot Ink products?
Nothing! Our products will not affect the warranty of your printer. They will come to you in the same dimensions and with the same features as that of original cartridges.
Where do you ship?
We ship to the US, and its territories, including diplomatic and military addresses. If, however, you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.95.