Canon ImageClass MF4350d TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4350d
- Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D420, Canon ImageClass MF4370dn, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.98ea
- Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon FAX L380, Canon FAX L400, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon FX-10 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon FAX L400, Canon FAX L380S, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridges in a Canon ImageClass MF4350d:
- Raise the scanning platform until it locks into place.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Give it a few shakes to distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the toner cartridge with one hand, and slide the seal fully out with your other hand.
- Again, hold the toner cartridge. Then, align the protrusion on the right side of the toner cartridge with the bottom edge of the guide inside the printer.
- Place the toner cartridge inside the printer along the guide. To make sure the toner cartridge is properly set, push it completely in the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
- Lower the scanning platform.
Why is my Canon ImageClass MF4350d producing dirty pages?
It’s probably because of residue on the platen glass. This requires a little elbow grease to clear the residue on the glass. If there are no residues, then perhaps the problem is on the cartridge. Try removing it and gently shaking it a few times to loosen the toner powder inside.
Will my Canon printer get damaged if I use non-branded cartridges?
No, because compatible or non-branded cartridges are made to match your printer and meet or even surpass OEM specifications. They are guaranteed to perform just as good as the originals.
Where is the best place to store my unopened compatible cartridge?
Make sure you keep it in a cool, dark, and dry place and in its original packaging.