ImageClass MF4350dCartridge prices starting at $37.95
When you are short on cash and need high quality prints, then go with compatible toner cartridges. Our replacement toners are reasonably priced, saving you up to 75% off the cost of genuine cartridges. For your ImageClass MF4350d, we’ve got the compatible Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black and the Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Twin Pack. Yes, they cost cheaper, but they provide exceptional print performance. Why? Because we designed them to meet or even exceed OEM specifications. We’ve been in this business for over 20 years, so we have proven our mettle in providing our valued customers with high-quality aftermarket ink and toner supplies. Order now!
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4350d
- Best SellerCanon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2 per Cartridge
Contains 2 Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Later Toner Cartridges.Learn More$37.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the toner cartridges in a Canon ImageClass MF4350d:
- Raise the scanning platform until it locks into place.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Give it a few shakes to distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the toner cartridge with one hand, and slide the seal fully out with your other hand.
- Again, hold the toner cartridge. Then, align the protrusion on the right side of the toner cartridge with the bottom edge of the guide inside the printer.
- Place the toner cartridge inside the printer along the guide. To make sure the toner cartridge is properly set, push it completely in the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
- Lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Canon ImageClass MF4350d producing dirty pages?
It’s probably because of residue on the platen glass. This requires a little elbow grease to clear the residue on the glass. If there are no residues, then perhaps the problem is on the cartridge. Try removing it and gently shaking it a few times to loosen the toner powder inside.
Will my Canon printer get damaged if I use non-branded cartridges?
No, because compatible or non-branded cartridges are made to match your printer and meet or even surpass OEM specifications. They are guaranteed to perform just as good as the originals.
Where is the best place to store my unopened compatible cartridge?
Make sure you keep it in a cool, dark, and dry place and in its original packaging.