Canon ImageClass MF4270 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon ImageClass MF4270 is a monochrome laser printer that also works as a scanner, copier, and fax machine. It helps enhance productivity as it allows users to print large volume printing jobs with ease. It offers print speeds of up to 21 ppm via the front-loading 250-sheet paper tray and features a built-in duplexer at speeds reaching 21 copies per minute. Continue to enjoy these features by making sure it never runs out of toner. Stock up on toner cartridge—save money by getting a compatible toner cartridge here at Carrot Ink. Our listing includes the compatible Canon FX-9 and FX-10.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $43.95
Special Price $19.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4270 is easy. Follow the steps below:
- Hold the front side of the operation panel, and lift the scanning platform until it is locked.
- Hold the grip on the right front side of the toner cover and lift it to open.
- Remove the used toner cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the package. Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of tape on the cartridge. Then, remove the black paper that protects the drum.
- Hold the cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the ‘TONER LOW/PREPARE NEW TONER’ appears on the LCD, should I replace the old toner cartridge right away?
Not necessarily. The ‘TONER LOW/PREPARE NEW TONER’ message indicates that the cartridge is running low on toner. So, we highly recommend that you purchase a new toner cartridge before it totally gets depleted.
Can I still print with my Canon ImageClass MF4270 when the message ‘OUT OF TONER/CHANGE TONER appears?
Yes. Simply redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge by shaking the cartridge a few times. But if the message persists, then it’s time to replace the cartridge with a new one.
How can I continue printing fax documents or reports when the toner empty occurs?
You can continue printing fax documents or reports even with a toner empty message by setting the printer to