ImageClass MF4270Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF4270
- Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D420, Canon ImageClass MF4370dn, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.98ea
- Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Canon FAX L380, Canon FAX L400, and Many More! Learn More
- Canon FX-10 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon FAX L400, Canon FAX L380S, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF4270 is easy. Follow the steps below:
- Hold the front side of the operation panel, and lift the scanning platform until it is locked.
- Hold the grip on the right front side of the toner cover and lift it to open.
- Remove the used toner cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the package. Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of tape on the cartridge. Then, remove the black paper that protects the drum.
- Hold the cartridge by the handle and insert it into the machine.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the ‘TONER LOW/PREPARE NEW TONER’ appears on the LCD, should I replace the old toner cartridge right away?
Not necessarily. The ‘TONER LOW/PREPARE NEW TONER’ message indicates that the cartridge is running low on toner. So, we highly recommend that you purchase a new toner cartridge before it totally gets depleted.
Can I still print with my Canon ImageClass MF4270 when the message ‘OUT OF TONER/CHANGE TONER appears?
Yes. Simply redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge by shaking the cartridge a few times. But if the message persists, then it’s time to replace the cartridge with a new one.
How can I continue printing fax documents or reports when the toner empty occurs?
You can continue printing fax documents or reports even with a toner empty message by setting the printer to