Canon ImageClass MF4150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon ImageClass MF4150 is a compact multi-function machine that prints, copies, color scans, and faxes all in one, with a printing and copying speed of up to 21 pages per minute. It can be expensive to keep up with such speeds, but with Carrot Ink, you can print all you want. With products such as our Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, not only will you never have to worry about running out of toner, but you'll save more too! We guarantee that our products are just as good, if not better, than genuine Canon printer supplies. Why spend more when you can get the same quality and reliability at an affordable price? Shop now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $43.95
Special Price $19.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull out the seal completely. Do not pull out the seal at an angle.
- Lift the scanning platform until it is locked and open the printer cover.
- Hold the toner cartridge by its handle.
- Align the guide on the left side of the toner cartridge with the groove inside the printer.
- Push the toner cartridge to make sure it is properly set in the printer.
- Close the printer cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I print with this toner?
The Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of up to 2,000. This will vary depending on your printer settings and frequency of use.
What is your warranty guarantee?
Up to 1 year from purchase, we have a 100% money back guarantee and free returns for all items. We also have our customer service team available to help you with any problems!
What’s a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge made by us. Our compatible cartridges are manufactured to work perfectly with your printer.