ImageClass MF3240Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
Printing documents doesn’t have to be a chore if your machine is running on quality ink. The good news is you never have to overspend on ink again just to achieve the sharp and solid finish that you want. Save more than 75% on ink when you buy your Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge from Carrot Ink! Our toner is designed to work seamlessly with your machine just like genuine name-brand cartridges do. Enjoy high quality prints consistently without smudges for a fraction of the price. Our two decades’ worth of experience in the remanufactured ink trade is your guarantee that we will only deliver products with 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our inks and toners also come with a 1-year warranty so if you’re ready to save on ink, call us now and place your order!
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3240
- Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of the printer and then remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag and then firmly rock the toner 5-6 times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Pull the sealing tab on the toner to remove the sealing tape completely.
- Install the new toner into the machine and push until it is seated firmly in the printer.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner print?
Just like its original counterpart, our Canon ImageClass MF3240 Toner has a page yield of 2,500 pages. Please take note that page yield may still vary depending on factors such as frequency of printing, thickness of paper used, and printer settings.
Can I use this toner with other Canon printers?
Yes. This toner is compatible with ImageClass MF5730, ImageClass MF3240, and ImageClass MF3111. You may also request a complete list of compatible printer models from our customer service team.
Why do I need to shake the toner before installing it?
Shaking the toner cartridge prior to installation can help prolong the ink’s life. Toner cartridges are filled with ink in powder form which can be lodged into the tiny nooks inside the cartridge itself as sediments tend to build over time. Shaking the cartridge prior to installation ensures that there are no lodged ink and that it is distributed evenly inside the cartridge.