ImageClass MF3110Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Canon ImageClass MF3110 is a multifunction laser printer that also works as a scanner and copier. It offers print speeds of up to 21 ppm at up to 1200 x 600 dpi resolution. Plus, it reduces and enlarges copies from 50 to 200% in 1% increments. To continuously enjoy these features, make sure you always have spare toner cartridges on hand. Remanufactured toner cartridges offered here at Carrot Ink are rebuilt and tested to meet OE specifications. For your MF3110, we carry the Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge that’s guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Contact us if you want to know more about this product.
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3110
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3110:
- Open the front cover and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and grip the sealing tape tab. Snap it to detach from the cartridge. Then, pull it until the entire length of tape is removed.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer as far as it will go until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recommended storage conditions when storing used or unused toner cartridges?
Unused toner cartridges should be kept in their original packaging, while a used or opened cartridge should be stored in its protective bag. Make sure to store them in a temperature between 32°F and 35°F and relative humidity of 35% to 85%.
The copies are dirty—what should I do?
A damage cartridge is one reason why copies are dirty. Check if the cartridge is free of damage. If it has scratches, get a replacement at once.
I’m getting copies that are too light when printing with my Canon ImageClass MF3110—could this be due to the newly installed remanufactured toner cartridge?
We don’t think so. Have you checked the printer settings if the ‘TONER SAVER MODE’ is activated? If it is activated, then you may deactivate it in your printer settings.