ImageClass MF3110Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass MF3110
- Canon X25 (8489A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass MF5500, Canon LBP-3200, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $19.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass MF3110:
- Open the front cover and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the protective bag.
- Gently rock the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface and grip the sealing tape tab. Snap it to detach from the cartridge. Then, pull it until the entire length of tape is removed.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer as far as it will go until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recommended storage conditions when storing used or unused toner cartridges?
Unused toner cartridges should be kept in their original packaging, while a used or opened cartridge should be stored in its protective bag. Make sure to store them in a temperature between 32°F and 35°F and relative humidity of 35% to 85%.
The copies are dirty—what should I do?
A damage cartridge is one reason why copies are dirty. Check if the cartridge is free of damage. If it has scratches, get a replacement at once.
I’m getting copies that are too light when printing with my Canon ImageClass MF3110—could this be due to the newly installed remanufactured toner cartridge?
We don’t think so. Have you checked the printer settings if the ‘TONER SAVER MODE’ is activated? If it is activated, then you may deactivate it in your printer settings.