ImageClass LBP7660CdnCartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP7660Cdn
- Canon 118 (2660B001AA) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge 2,900 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP7660Cdn:
- Gently open the front cover.
- Pull out the toner cartridge tray until it stops.
- Hold the toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the protective bag, and gently rock the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner powder inside evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove the protective sealing tape.
- Remove the drum protective cover, and insert the toner cartridge in the correct slot.
- Close the toner cartridge tray, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I am getting white specks on the printed pages?
There are different reasons why you’re getting white specks on printouts and one of them is a cartridge that’s running low on toner. Replace it with a new one to resolve the issue.
When I tried printing with my Canon ImageClass LBP7660Cdn, the print result is uneven—why is that so?
When printing is uneven, it could be that the toner cartridge has run out of toner, has deteriorated, or is damaged. Or it could be that the drum in the toner cartridge is deteriorated.
I just installed a new compatible toner cartridge on my Canon printer, but the overall print result is still faint—is the new cartridge to blame?
Not at all. If the overall print result is faint, it could be that the setting for the toner density is not appropriate or the ‘Toner Save’ mode is enabled.