ImageClass LBP7200CdnCartridge prices starting at $34.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP7200Cdn
- Canon 118 (2660B001AA) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge 2,900 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP7200Cdn, follow the 6 steps below:
- Gently open the front cover. Then, press the lever on the handle, and pull out the toner cartridge tray until it stops.
- Hold the toner cartridge that needs replacement and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag and gently shake the cartridge to distribute the toner powder inside evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove the protective sealing tape.
- Remove the drum protective cover, and install the toner cartridge in its corresponding slot.
- Close the toner cartridge tray, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’d like to purchase the 4-Pack Combo—do I automatically qualify for your free shipping offer?
If your order subtotal is $40 and above and your shipping address is within the 48 adjoining states, shipping is on us. A standard fee applies if your shipping location is not within these states.
Do you offer a guarantee on your compatible Canon toner cartridges?
Yes, we do. We offer a full-year money-back guarantee on all Carrot Ink brand products including our compatible Canon toner cartridges.
I need the new toner cartridge soon—do you ship the same day?
Yes, as long as the order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time from Monday through Friday.