ImageClass LBP6650dnCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass LBP6650dn
- Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$51.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn with these 6 easy steps:
- Open the front cover while pressing the open button.
- Grip the cartridge in the middle and remove it from the printer by pulling it out toward your direction.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the protective bag. Gently rock it five or six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface and fold the sealing tape tab. Then, pull the tab to remove the protective tape in the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the <16 PREPARE TONER> and <16 CHECK TONER> appear on the Canon ImageClass LBP6650dn display?
The <16 PREPARE TONER> and <16 CHECK TONER> messages indicate that the cartridge is running low on toner. You may, however, continue printing. Just remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it five to six times to redistribute the toner, and reinstall it in the printer.
What is the next step to take if even after shaking the toner cartridge there are still white streaks on the print results?
If white streaks still appear on the print results after shaking the cartridge, you’d better replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
I would like to request for a replacement—how do I go about it?
We offer free returns on items within a year of purchase. To begin the process, simply request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by contacting our Customer Service Department at 1 (877) 322-7768.