Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn offers print speeds of up to 30 ppm for letter-sized documents with the first print out in approximately 6 seconds. It has a sleek and compact design, so users can make the most out of their workspace as this conveniently fits any home desk or office table. When it’s time to replace its old toner cartridge, finding a replacement is fast and easy. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find a wide selection of compatible toner cartridges for various Canon printer models. For your ImageClass LBP6300dn, we carry the Compatible Canon 119 II Black High Yield Toner Cartridge. It offers the same reliable performance and page yield but at the fraction of the cost of the original Canon toner.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn ink
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn, Canon i-SENSYS LBP-6300dn, and more!
Regular Price: $51.95
Special Price $26.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn:
- Open the front cover while pressing the open button.
- Hold the cartridge in the middle and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag. Keep the bag because you will need it when you remove the cartridge for printer maintenance.
- Gently rock the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface and fold the tab located at the end. Then, pull the tab to remove the protective tape in the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it will go until you hear it lock into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting lighter printouts—is it because I switched to a compatible toner cartridge?
We don’t think the compatible toner cartridge is to blame for this issue. Light printouts may be due to your printer’s setting or the Toner Save mode might be on.
Why are there white streaks on the printouts?
There are two possible causes why there are white streaks on the printouts. One, it could be that the cartridge is running low on toner. And two, the drum in the toner cartridge might be deteriorated. Whatever the cause, simply fix the issue by replacing the old toner cartridge.
How can I continue printing just so I can finish the last print job when the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass LBP6300dn is nearing the end of its life?
If there is toner left remaining in the cartridge, you can still print for a while. Simply remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to distribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall it.