Canon ImageClass D880 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon ImageClass D880 prints, copies, and faxes with laser-sharp quality. It offers a host of convenient features including Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT), single cartridge system, 30-sheet ADF for multi-page originals, 500-sheet cassette plus 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and legal-size platen glass for copying convenience. Continuously enjoy all these features—make sure you always have a spare toner cartridge on hand. Get an affordable but high-quality replacement toner cartridge here at Carrot Ink. Our remanufactured Canon L50 is rebuilt following strict quality control procedures to ensure it meets OE specifications. It comes with a full-year money-back guarantee, so shop with trust here today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D880 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the empty toner cartridge on your Canon ImageClass D880 by following the steps below:
- Pull up the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until the 34 mark appears.
- Lift the cartridge cover to access the toner cartridge. Then, grip the cartridge at the middle and pull it out completely.
- Take the new cartridge out of its protective bag. Hold it on both ends and gently rock it 5 to 6 times.
- Find the sealing tape tab and snap it to detach it from the cartridge. Then, pull it slowly to make sure you remove the entire length of the tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to rock the new toner cartridge a few times before installing it into the Canon ImageClass D880?
Toner powder can become lodged in the cartridge, so giving it a few shakes before installation can help distribute the toner inside evenly.
What happens when toner powder is not properly distributed inside the cartridge?
If toner powder is not evenly distributed inside the cartridge, it will result in fading or streaking on printouts.
Why should I remove the protective tape completely on the new cartridge before installing it in my printer?
When you forget to remove the protective tape or fail to remove it completely prior to installation, your printer will not recognize the new cartridge or you’ll get poor-quality prints.