Canon ImageClass D861 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
If you need a fast and efficient printer and copier in one with virtually no warm-up time, then the Canon ImageClass D861 fits the bill perfectly. With print speeds up to 16ppm at 600 x 600 dpi resolution and copy speeds up to 18 cpm at 1200 x 600 dpi resolution, it can help boost your productivity and keep your business running smoothly. So why not give it only the best replacement toner cartridge there is? You don’t have to spend much to enjoy the exact same performance, high-quality prints, and consistent page yield that the OEM toner cartridge provides. With Carrot Ink’s remanufactured Canon L50, you can pocket the savings while enjoying the same perks that you get from using a genuine toner cartridge. It comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D861 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
Easily replace the used toner cartridge on your Canon ImageClass D86i with the steps below:
- Pull up the lever q and slide the platen unit w until the 34 mark appears.
- Lift the cartridge cover to gain access to the toner cartridge. Hold the used toner cartridge in the middle and take it out of the printer by pulling it towards you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag and gently rock it to dislodge the toner inside.
- Find the sealing tape tab, snap it, and slowly pull it to remove the entire length of the tape while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer until you hear it lock into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a common sign that indicates the Canon ImageClass D861 is running low on toner?
When you make copies with your ImageClass D861 and the results have white streaks or light bands, it means your printer is running low on toner.
Should I immediately replace the toner cartridge on my Canon printer when the printer says it’s low on toner?
No. Your Canon printer can still allow you to print even with a REPLACE CARTRIDGE message. Just remove the cartridge from the printer, shake it a few times to distribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall it in the printer. But take note that it won’t be long before the cartridge totally runs out of toner, so get a replacement toner cartridge immediately.