Canon ImageClass D760 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
A digital copier and printer in one, the Canon ImageClass D760 is designed mainly for small offices and businesses that need a reliable two-in-one machine with maintenance-free performance. This features Canon’s Single Cartridge System, which contains the development unit, drum, and toner in one easy-to-replace cartridge. Plus, it helps increase productivity with its copy speeds of 16cpm for letter-size documents and 12cpm for legal-size documents. Looking for a replacement cartridge for this printer? Get one here at Carron Ink! Our remanufactured Canon L50 is designed to work just as good as the original or your money black. Place your order with us today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D760 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the empty toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D760, check out the steps below:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until you see the 34 mark.
- Open the cartridge cover, and hold the used toner cartridge at the center. Then, pull it out of the printer toward your direction.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging. And then, gently rock it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat and stable surface and look for the sealing tape tab. Then, pull it completely while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Put the cartridge back into the machine and push it as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s time to get a new toner cartridge for my Canon ImageClass D760?
When the cartridge is running low on toner, the error message ‘REPLACE CARTRIDGE’ will appear on your ImageClass D760 LCD display. Make sure to get a new toner cartridge soon.
Can I have the remanufactured Canon cartridge delivered outside the US?
Unfortunately, no. We only ship to the United States and other US territories.
What is the proper way to handle the toner cartridge?
Always hold the toner cartridge with the side containing the written instructions facing upward. Also, make sure not to push or move the protective shutter of the drum forcefully.