Canon ImageClass D680 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
The Canon ImageClass D680 is a copier, fax, and printer in one. It features laser printing technology with print and copy speeds of up to 13 ppm, making it ideal for home or office use. It uses the original Canon L50 laser toner cartridge, which comes at a high price tag and can cost users a lot in the long run. Good thing, there are now more affordable alternatives. Carrot Ink offers high-quality but affordable remanufactured laser toner cartridges. Our remanufactured Canon L50 matches the print quality, page yield, and shelf life of its OEM counterpart at the fraction of the cost. And it comes with fast shipping so you can resume printing in no time.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D680 ink
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D660, Canon PC1061, and many more!
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $32.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D680:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until you see the 34 mark.
- Open the cartridge cover, and grip the used toner cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the protective bag, Then, rock it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the new cartridge on a flat and stable surface and look for the sealing tape tab.
- Grip the sealing tab and snap it to detach it from the cartridge. Then, slowly pull it while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Insert it into the machine as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid touching the photosensitive drum when installing the cartridge in the printer?
The drum’s protective shutter opens when you install or remove the cartridge from the printer, so make sure not to touch the photosensitive drum. Finger oil can cause copy quality problems if you fail to do this.
How can I make sure the sealing tape does not break when removing it from the cartridge?
To prevent the protective sealing tape from breaking when removing it from the cartridge, make sure not to pull it out at an upward or downward angle.
Will my Canon ImageClass D680 print exactly 5,000 pages with the remanufactured Canon L50?
The 5,000-page yield is just an estimate, so if you print a large number of documents that contain heavy print or many images and graphics, it’s most likely that you’ll get fewer printed pages than 5,000.