ImageClass D661Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D661
- Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D660, Canon PC1061, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the used toner cartridge on the Canon ImageClass D661, simply follow the steps below:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until you see the 34 mark.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Hold the toner cartridge at the center and pull it to take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the bag and rock it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Find the sealing tape tab on the cartridge and slowly pull it while holding the cartridge with the other hand.
- Gently slide the new cartridge into the machine as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recommended storage condition for unused toner cartridges?
Make sure to store unused toner cartridges at temperatures between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C) and relative humidity between 40% to 70%.
Is there a telltale sign that says it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageClass D661?
Aside from the ‘REPLACE CARTRIDGE’ error message appearing on the LCD display, white streaks or light bands on printed pages often indicate that it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on your Canon printer.
How can I get more pages out of my printer when the cartridge starts running low on toner?
To get more pages out of your printer when it’s low on toner, simply remove the cartridge from the printer. Then, gently rock the cartridge five or six times to distribute the remaining toner inside evenly. After that, reinstall the cartridge in the printer and make a few test copies.