Canon imageCLASS D550 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
If you are searching for cheaper alternatives to expensive genuine cartridges for your Canon imageCLASS D550, you’ve come to the right place! Carrot Ink offers affordable compatible toner cartridges that allow you to save up to 75% off the cost of genuine cartridges. Our products are manufactured following stringent quality control standards, so they are guaranteed to work on your Canon printer. For your imageCLASS D550, we’ve got a compatible Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black toner cartridge. Page yield is the same and print performance and quality is on par with the original. Go ahead and order your compatible toner cartridge from us today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon imageCLASS D550 Toner
Toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D550, Canon ImageClass MF4880dw, and more!
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $31.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on your Canon imageCLASS D550 printer:
- Lift the top panel until it automatically locks into place.
- Look for the lever on top of the toner panel and stick your thumb to pop it open.
- Raise the toner panel to access the cartridge underneath the panel.
- Grab the small handle on the front and pull it straight up to remove the cartridge.
- Carefully unbox the new toner cartridge and remove it from the bag.
- Shake the new cartridge a few times to dislodge the toner powder inside.
- Remove the packing tape.
- Slide the new toner cartridge all the way in while pressing firmly.
- Close the toner panel.
- Lower the top panel.
How can I squeeze some extra life out of my nearly-empty toner cartridge?
Take the almost empty toner out of the printer and give it a few shakes to dislodge any toner left. But the best thing to do is to order a new toner cartridge from Carrot Ink!
Should I immediately replace the toner cartridge on my Canon imageCLASS D550 if the printer says it’s low on ink?
Not necessarily. A ‘low on toner’ does not exactly mean that the cartridge must be replaced at once. It just serves as a warning because often the cartridge still has enough toner before it totally runs out. But be sure to get a new one soon so you are ready in case it gets depleted.
How long do compatible cartridges last?
The shelf life of a compatible toner cartridge is 2 years if stored properly in its original packaging and kept in a cool and dry place.