ImageClass D550Cartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D550
- Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on your Canon imageCLASS D550 printer:
- Lift the top panel until it automatically locks into place.
- Look for the lever on top of the toner panel and stick your thumb to pop it open.
- Raise the toner panel to access the cartridge underneath the panel.
- Grab the small handle on the front and pull it straight up to remove the cartridge.
- Carefully unbox the new toner cartridge and remove it from the bag.
- Shake the new cartridge a few times to dislodge the toner powder inside.
- Remove the packing tape.
- Slide the new toner cartridge all the way in while pressing firmly.
- Close the toner panel.
- Lower the top panel.
How can I squeeze some extra life out of my nearly-empty toner cartridge?
Take the almost empty toner out of the printer and give it a few shakes to dislodge any toner left. But the best thing to do is to order a new toner cartridge from Carrot Ink!
Should I immediately replace the toner cartridge on my Canon imageCLASS D550 if the printer says it’s low on ink?
Not necessarily. A ‘low on toner’ does not exactly mean that the cartridge must be replaced at once. It just serves as a warning because often the cartridge still has enough toner before it totally runs out. But be sure to get a new one soon so you are ready in case it gets depleted.
How long do compatible cartridges last?
The shelf life of a compatible toner cartridge is 2 years if stored properly in its original packaging and kept in a cool and dry place.