Canon ImageClass D480 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.48
With Carrot Ink's high-quality toner for your Canon ImageClass D480, you can print, scan, fax, and copy knowing that you'll get consistently high-quality output— only this time, you'll get it at a fraction of the cost of the original! Why go for expensive branded cartridges when you can save up to 75% on our toners? And with our Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, you can go on with your daily office tasks knowing that you'll have high-quality toners on standby once your printer is running low. Order products worth more than $40 today and your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D480 ink
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D420, Canon ImageClass MF4370dn, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $31.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Hold the front side of your printer's operation panel and lift the scanning platform. You should hear it lock.
- To remove the old toner, hold the grip on the right side of the toner's cover then open it. Remove the old toner and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new toner and gently rock it several times. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Place it on a flat surface and pull the seal tape until the entire length is out.
- Insert your toner cartridge into the printer, making sure that the printer's and the cartridge's grooves align. Push it until it locks into place.
- Close the toner cover and lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this be compatible with my Canon ImageClass D480?
It most definitely will. We have been in this business since 1998, and we make sure our high-quality inks and toners are compatible with their printers.
How true is it that remanufactured inks can help keep the environment clean?
Very true. Remanufactured inks re-use old cartridges. Instead of disposing these non-biodegradable cartridges and polluting our landfills, you are now putting them to better use. You not only save on printing costs, you also save the environment!
What are the terms of your warranty?
We offer a one-year warranty upon purchase date. We also have a no-questions-asked return policy, so should you feel unsatisfied, let us know and we'll either replace the toner or give you a full refund.