Canon ImageClass D420 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D420
- Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D420, Canon ImageClass MF4370dn, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $37.95 As low as $35.952 Cartridges / $15.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your Canon ImageClass D420 with the following steps:
- Lift the top cover of the printer until it locks automatically on the side.
- Find the lever on the toner panel and stick your finger until it pops open.
- Stick your hand below the panel and hold the handle at the center.
- Grab the handle and pull it straight out to remove the old cartridge.
- Get the new toner cartridge and unpack it.
- Slide the new toner cartridge in the empty slot until it locks into place.
- Lower the toner panel.
- Hit the lever on the left side of the printer to close the top cover.
How would I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridges on my Canon ImageClass D420?
You will notice a red flashing light on the printer and the screen will say ‘TONER LOW PREPARE NEW CARTRIDGE’.
Do these compatible toner cartridges void my Canon printer warranty?
No. The Magnuson Moss Warranty Improvement Act prevents that from happening. And it is illegal for printer manufacturers to void your printer warranty just because you use compatible cartridges.
What if I encounter some issues while installing my new toner cartridge?
Let us know and we will help you resolve the issue.