ImageClass D340Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D340
- Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D320, D340, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's right cover and remove the old toner. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new toner out of its packaging and rock it a few times to distribute the ink.
- Place it on a flat surface and grip the sealing tape tab. Snap it up and down until it's detached from the cartridge. Then pull, the sealing tape until all of it comes out.
- Hold your new cartridge with the arrow mark pointing towards your printer. Make sure that the projections on both sides of the new toner is aligned with the printer.
- Slide the new cartridge gently into your printer until you see the right cover slightly rising up. Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this compatible with my Canon ImageClass D340?
It most certainly is. We make sure our toners come in the same dimensions as their original counterparts, guaranteeing that it would work with your Canon ImageClass D340.
I want to buy this as a spare toner to be used once I run out of ink. Will my toner go bad?
Our toner comes with a 24 to 36 month shelf life. To make sure it won't go bad, you should also be careful of where you store it. Keep it in a cool, dry place and in an upright position. Lastly, don't let direct sunlight hit it.
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
Our toner can give you an average of 3,500 pages. But your frequency of printing, your printer's settings, and the presence of images can affect this approximation.