ImageClass D320Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D320
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install your new Canon ImageClass D320 toner following these steps:
- Open the right cover. It is located next to the multi-purpose tray.
- Gently pull the old cartridge to remove.
- Prepare the new cartridge. Remove it from its protective bag and rock it 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Slowly pull the sealing tape tab to remove it completely. Make sure not to pull the tape out at a downward or upward angle to avoid breaking it.
- Slide the new cartridge into the machine. Do this gently until the right cover slightly rises up.
- Close the right cover to set the new cartridge in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of using a compatible cartridge for my Canon printer?
You get to print more but spend less. Compatible cartridges allow you to save up to 70% off the cost of a genuine cartridge.
Will a compatible cartridge cause damage to my Canon ImageClass D320?
No, they won’t. Compatible cartridges are designed to meet or even exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications. They are unlikely to cause any form of damage to the printer itself.
How long does a compatible toner cartridge usually last?
The shelf life of a compatible cartridge is the same as the OEM one, 12 months past the manufacturing date. But it can last up to 24 months if stored properly in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.