Canon ImageClass D1180 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon imageCLASS D1180 is a multifunction machine that works as a monochrome laser printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine all in one. It has print and copy speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, and resolution quality of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. You can make the most of your printer’s functionality by using Carrot Ink supplies. Our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge will provide you with up to 5,000 pages of crisp, smudge-free printing that matches genuine Canon supplies without tugging at your pockets. Our price is 50% cheaper than Canon! Why spend more when you can save? Buy now and get free shipping on all eligible orders above $40.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon ImageClass D1180 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Push the open button.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Take out the toner cartridge from the bag. Recycle the old toner cartridge properly.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, fold back the tab of the sealing tape located at the left side of the toner cartridge, and pull the seal completely out.
- Align the toner cartridge to the guides in the machine and slide the cartridge completely into the machine until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my printer warranty going to be voided if I use your products?
Nope! Carrot Ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer, and will not affect or void your printer warranty.
How can I store my extra ink cartridges?
To maximize the shelf life of your extra ink cartridges, you should keep them in their packaging until use. Store them in a cool, dry place and keep them away from direct sunlight.
How are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
First, they make use of cartridges that have been recycled. This reduces printer waste. Second, they reduce the environmental impact of creating new cartridges by using recycled ones instead.