Canon ImageClass D1170 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The imageCLASS D1170 is a monochrome laser printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, boasting print and copy speeds of up to 30 pages per minute. Built for home office or small business use, this printer can benefit most from a reliable supply of toner. That’s where Carrot Ink comes in. Products such as our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge provide the same quality printing, the same reliability, and the same page yield as genuine Canon supplies, but at a fraction of the cost. Enjoy all the features of your multifunction printer without worrying about spending on new toner. Carrot Ink has you covered. Buy now and get free shipping on all eligible orders!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Push the open button.
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge.
- Take out the toner cartridge from the bag. Recycle the old toner cartridge properly.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, fold back the tab of the sealing tape located at the left side of the toner cartridge, and pull the seal completely out.
- Align the toner cartridge to the guides in the machine and slide the cartridge completely into the machine until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the period of your warranty terms?
Our satisfaction guarantee warranty is until one year from date of purchase. Within that time, if you’re unsatisfied with our products, we’ll send your money back or replace your produce—no questions asked.
Do you ship outside the US?
At the moment, we only ship to US addresses. This includes all US states, US territories, US military addresses, and US diplomatic addresses.
How many pages is the toner good for?
The Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of about 5,000. This will depend on the type of settings you use with your printer.