Canon ImageClass D1120 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon ImageClass D1120 is an ENERGY STAR® qualified Black & White Laser Multifunction Copier that helps you keep costs low through double-sided printing and energy saving. You can make costs even lower by using our certified compatible Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge! Carrot Ink guarantees that our products will work with your printer and won’t void its warranty. Our toners offer the same quality and reliability as OEM products, but at up to 75% off on the price! Take advantage of our deals and look at our offers now! We ship across the US in 2-5 delivery days.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the multi-purpose tray is folded and closed.
- Push the open button on the printer, and open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from the bag. Make sure you don't open the drum protective shutter.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge in all directions several times to distribute the toner.
- Then, place the toner cartridge on a flat surface, fold back the tab of the sealing tape which can be found at the left side of the cartridge, and pull the seal completely out. Make sure you pull it straight out and not at an angle.
- Align the toner cartridge with the guides inside the printer and slide it into the printer until it stops.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I replace my toner?
The Canon ImageClass D1120 will display a message when your toner cartridge needs to be replaced.
How many pages can I expect from this toner?
Our Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of up to 5,000 pages! However, this can change with the type of printing that you do.
How is this toner better than genuine toner?
Our products are certified compatible, and have the same quality build and print capacity, but at a much more reasonable price. With our products, you can enjoy quality without the price tag!