ImageClass D1350Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1350
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin PackToner cartridges for the Canon ImageClass D1120, i-SENSYS MF6680dn, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $37.952 Cartridges / $19.98ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Hold down your printer's open button and open its front cover. Then, remove your old toner cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it gently a few times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface. Find its tab (located on the side), fold it, and then pull the sealing tape out. Be careful not to break it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to have an extra toner for emergency purposes. Will storing it ruin the toner?
No, it won't. Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, be careful with where and how you store your toners. Keep it in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
What if the product doesn't perform as promised?
We make sure all our inks and toners will give you high-quality print quality. If for some reason it doesn't live up to our promise, contact our friendly customer service and avail of our no-questions-asked return policy.
Can I really save the environment with the Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge?
Yes, you can! By using remanufactured inks, you are re-using what other people would just throw away. That way, its non-biodegradable elements won't end up on our landfills.