Canon ImageClass D1350 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon ImageClass D1350 is exactly what a small office needs. It features a duplexing function on top of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. capabilities. This monochrome laser printer needs to be partnered with a reliable toner to ensure it performs at its best. Use Carrot Ink's replacement Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge available at discount prices! It is designed and manufactured to exceed OEM standards. The difference from branded ones? You get your toners at a fraction of the cost. In fact, you can save up to 75% with our high-quality toners that do not sacrifice the quality of the print output. And if you order more than $40 worth of products, you'll get free shipping as well. Shop now!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Hold down your printer's open button and open its front cover. Then, remove your old toner cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it gently a few times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Place the new cartridge on a flat surface. Find its tab (located on the side), fold it, and then pull the sealing tape out. Be careful not to break it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to have an extra toner for emergency purposes. Will storing it ruin the toner?
No, it won't. Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, be careful with where and how you store your toners. Keep it in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
What if the product doesn't perform as promised?
We make sure all our inks and toners will give you high-quality print quality. If for some reason it doesn't live up to our promise, contact our friendly customer service and avail of our no-questions-asked return policy.
Can I really save the environment with the Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge?
Yes, you can! By using remanufactured inks, you are re-using what other people would just throw away. That way, its non-biodegradable elements won't end up on our landfills.