ImageClass D1320Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for ImageClass D1320
- Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Hold down the open button and open your printer's front cover. Then, remove your old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new cartridge and rock it gently several times. This will help distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Place your new cartridge on a flat surface. Then, fold the tab and pull the sealing tape until the entire length comes off. Be careful not to break it.
- Insert your new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Expect to get, on average, 5,000 printed pages from our toner. But take note of how frequently you use your printer and the amount of printing that you do, as these will affect the toner's page yield.
What quality can I expect if I buy this?
At Carrot Ink, we make sure every toner we send to our customers meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand by the quality of our products 100%.
Do I get any warranty?
Yes, you do! All our products come with one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase and a no-questions-asked return policy.