Canon ImageClass D1320 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon ImageClass D1320 is a good choice for small offices, with its robust paper capacity, 9.5 pages per minute printing speed, and the ability to also copy and scan. For this machine to function at its peak performance, it needs to have the best quality toner. Carrot Ink offers the Canon 120 (2617B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge as an affordable solution for your printing needs. You can actually save up to 75% when you purchase our high-quality ink! We have been providing high-quality products since 1998, and we aim for 100% customer satisfaction. Hurry and order today; you can also get free shipping on eligible products when conditions apply!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Hold down the open button and open your printer's front cover. Then, remove your old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new cartridge and rock it gently several times. This will help distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Place your new cartridge on a flat surface. Then, fold the tab and pull the sealing tape until the entire length comes off. Be careful not to break it.
- Insert your new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Expect to get, on average, 5,000 printed pages from our toner. But take note of how frequently you use your printer and the amount of printing that you do, as these will affect the toner's page yield.
What quality can I expect if I buy this?
At Carrot Ink, we make sure every toner we send to our customers meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand by the quality of our products 100%.
Do I get any warranty?
Yes, you do! All our products come with one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase and a no-questions-asked return policy.