Canon i860 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
When you still got lots of photos to print but can no longer sustain the cost of original Canon i860 cartridges, then choose our cheaper compatible ink cartridges. Carrot Ink brand compatible ink cartridges cost half the price of OEM cartridges but provide the same high-quality print results and consistent page yields. They are made only with brand-new components and use premium-grade ink to ensure they meet or even exceed OEM specifications. Choose from our individually sold cartridges or our Canon BCI-3e & Canon BCI-6 Compatible 5-Pack Combo to start saving on printing costs. Feel free to call us if you have any questions.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $4.95
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $4.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Raise the top cover up. Wait for the printhead holder to move to the center of the printer.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge by pushing on the tab, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the orange protective tape and the plastic wrapper of the new ink cartridge.
- Turn the cartridge over so that the protective cap is facing up.
- Grasp the ink cartridge, and then slide the protective cap out of it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its respective slot.
- Lightly push down on the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would my Canon i860 print only in black and cyan even if I just changed the magenta and yellow ink tanks?
If you haven’t tried cleaning the print head for some time now, then you’d better do it soon. The new magenta and yellow ink cartridges are useless if there’s a lot of ink build-up on the printhead assembly. So before worse turns to worst, perform a true manual cleaning to remove the ink build-up.
How long is the shelf life of your compatible Canon ink cartridges?
The shelf life of our compatible ink is 2 years. But it can go as far as 3 years if the cartridge is kept in its original packaging and stored properly in a cool, dry place.
What to do if I received a defective cartridge?
First, notify us of the issue. It could probably be not a defect on the cartridge, but an issue on other printer parts. But if after trying some basic fixes we find that the defect is really on our product, then we’ll offer a free return and refund or replacement.