Canon i560 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
If you still have a Canon i560 desktop photo printer around, then you can always maximize its use by pairing it with compatible ink cartridges. These compatible cartridges are often sold at lower prices than OEMs. And the good news is, you need not go far just to get the Canon BCI-3eBK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge —we have it right here at Carrot Ink. Our compatible ink cartridges allow you to save up to 75% off the cost of original Canon ink cartridges. We focus on the quality of our products rather than branding, so we priced them low but we made sure they are of superior quality. Check out our listing below and take advantage of our low prices.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $4.95
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $4.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. Then, wait until the printhead holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Remove the old or empty ink cartridge by pushing the tab.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove its packaging. Then, pull the orange protective tape from the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printhead holder.
- Push firmly on the ink cartridge until you hear it snap into position.
- Close the printer cover. Wait until the printhead holder moves to the right side of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the warranty on your compatible ink cartridges?
Warranty on all Carrot Ink brand products is 12 months from the date of purchase. But we stand behind the quality of our products, so we can guarantee 100% that you will be satisfied with your purchase.
Is there any difference in print quality between a genuine cartridge and a compatible ink cartridge?
None at all! Compatible ink cartridges are made to the exact same standards of genuine cartridges, so print quality and page yield are the same.
If compatibles are of the same quality as OEMs, then why would anyone choose to buy the overly expensive original Canon i560 cartridges?
In some organizations, the IT department mandates the use of original ink cartridges on their machines. So they stick to OEMs despite the heavy price tag.