i550Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for i550
- Canon BCI-3e Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $9.95 As low as $7.954 Cartridges / $2.49ea
- Canon BCI-3eBK (4479A003) Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for Canon Multipass C755, Canon PIXMA iP4000R, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $8.95 As low as $7.952 Cartridges / $4.48ea
- Canon BCI-3eM (4481A003) Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the Canon Multipass C755, Canon S600, and more! Learn More
- Canon BCI-3eY (4482A003) Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the Canon FAX C855, Canon BJC-6000, and more! Learn More
- Canon BCI-3eC (4480A003) Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for Canon S600, Canon Multipass MP700, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is on. After that, open the front cover and wait for the printhead holder to move to the center of the machine.
- Push the tab to remove the empty ink tank.
- Take the new ink tank from its packaging and then remove the orange tape and orange protective cap.
- Install the new ink tank into its corresponding slot and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ink have an expiration date?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. We recommend that you use an installed ink tank within six months to enjoy its optimal quality. On the other hand, unopened ink cartridges should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Can I use this ink with other Canon printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with a selection of printers from the following Canon printer series: BJC Printers, Fax Series, Multipass, Pixma, S Series, I Series, and Smartbase. Please feel free to ask our customer service representative for the complete list of compatible printers.
Will remanufactured inks work with my printer?
Absolutely! Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks are guaranteed to work with your machine because they were designed to function just like an OEM cartridge does. Our products bear all the necessary parts and are guaranteed to be filled to capacity so you can be sure that you’re spending on high quality ink.