Canon i475D ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
If you’re in the mood for to save on ink today, you don’t have to look further because you landed on this page for the right reason. Get as much as 75% savings on your next Canon i475D Ink from Carrot Ink! Print stellar colored photos with our Canon BCI-24C Color Compatible Ink Cartridge, or make sure your documents are clear and crisp with our Canon BCI-24BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge—the choice is yours! If you want to save more, you can also buy our Canon BCI-24BK & BCI-24C Compatible 3-Pack Combo, which is discounted even further on a per-cartridge basis. Apart from an incredibly low price, we will also throw in a 1-year warranty with your purchase. Call us now and we’ll be ready to answer all your inquiries!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the printer is powered on before you replace an ink cartridge. Then, open the machine’s front cover and wait for the printhead to finish moving to the right side of the printer.
- Pull the used ink cartridge towards you and remove it from the machine.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and remove any wrappings as well as the orange protective cap.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the printer and push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
Unlike genuine name-brand cartridges, a compatible cartridge is a new cartridge that is created for printers by generic manufacturers. Compatible cartridges are designed to work with their corresponding printers perfectly just like branded ones.
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our Canon BCI-24BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge can print up to 580 pages, while our Canon BCI-24C Color Compatible Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 270 pages. Please note that factors such as frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings may affect the original page yield of an ink cartridge.
Will your products void my printer’s warranty?
No. You can rest assured that our inks and toners will work with your printer just like an original cartridge would which means your machine’s warranty will remain intact.