i475DCartridge prices starting at $4.95
Shop Cartridges for i475D
- Canon BCI-24 (Replaces BCI-21) Compatible Ink 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $10.95 As low as $8.953 Cartridges / $3.65ea
- Canon BCI-24C (Replaces BCI-21C) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP1500, Canon Multipass MP360, and many more! Learn More
- Canon BCI-24BK (Replaces BCI-21BK) Black Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon S200, Canon PIXMA MP130, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the printer is powered on before you replace an ink cartridge. Then, open the machine’s front cover and wait for the printhead to finish moving to the right side of the printer.
- Pull the used ink cartridge towards you and remove it from the machine.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and remove any wrappings as well as the orange protective cap.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the printer and push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
Unlike genuine name-brand cartridges, a compatible cartridge is a new cartridge that is created for printers by generic manufacturers. Compatible cartridges are designed to work with their corresponding printers perfectly just like branded ones.
What is the page yield of this ink?
Our Canon BCI-24BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge can print up to 580 pages, while our Canon BCI-24C Color Compatible Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 270 pages. Please note that factors such as frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings may affect the original page yield of an ink cartridge.
Will your products void my printer’s warranty?
No. You can rest assured that our inks and toners will work with your printer just like an original cartridge would which means your machine’s warranty will remain intact.