Canon i470D ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
Shake up things a little at your workplace by slashing a huge chunk off of your ink budget with Carrot Ink! Save as much as 75% when you buy your next Canon i470D Ink from us. You can trust our Canon BCI-24BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge to never smudge and only print solid black & white prints. Our Canon BCI-24C Color Compatible Ink Cartridge will also deliver crisp and vivid colors consistently and reliably. If you place your order by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday, we will definitely ship your purchases on the same day, together with a 1-year warranty in tow. Call us now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $6.95
Special Price $4.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. After that open the front cover and wait for the printhead to finish moving to the right side of the machine.
- Pull to remove the empty ink cartridges from the printer.
- Unwrap the new ink replacement and then remove its orange protective cap.
- Place the new ink cartridge into the machine and press until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured ink cartridge is a cartridge that’s been previously used by its original manufacturer and are then sent to authorized facilities to be recycled. Remanufacturers then clean these cartridges thoroughly, refill them to capacity, and replace parts that may be missing to ensure that they will work with the printer without fail.
How many pages do I get from this ink?
Our Canon BCI-24BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge has page yield of 580 pages, while our Canon BCI-24C Color Compatible Ink Cartridge can print up to 270 pages. Please be advised that page yield may still vary depending on printer settings, frequency of printing, and type of paper you use.
Does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so we recommend that you use it within this timeframe to ensure the ink’s optimal performance.