i450Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
Shop Cartridges for i450
- Canon BCI-24 (Replaces BCI-21) Compatible Ink 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $10.95 As low as $8.953 Cartridges / $3.65ea
- Canon BCI-24C (Replaces BCI-21C) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon PIXMA iP1500, Canon Multipass MP360, and many more! Learn More
- Canon BCI-24BK (Replaces BCI-21BK) Black Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Canon S200, Canon PIXMA MP130, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the ink, turn the printer on by pressing the power button. After that, open the front cover and then wait for the printhead to move to the left of the machine.
- Remove the empty ink cartridges.
- Prepare the new ink cartridges by taking off the packaging and removing the orange protective cap.
- Install the new ink into its slot in the printhead and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink is remanufactured?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are sent to authorized facilities to make sure that the cartridges are cleaned thoroughly, and any missing parts are restored. These cartridges are also filled to capacity, which means they have the same page yield as genuine name-brand cartridges do.
Does this ink have an expiry?
The shelf life of this ink is 18 to 24 months. We recommend that you store unopened ink boxes properly by keeping them away from direct head and sunlight to keep the ink’s quality intact.
Is international shipping available?
While we’d love to expand our reach in the future, Carrot Ink only ships to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses at the moment.