Canon FC-220 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon FC-220 is a personal copier built for home use. Pair it with Carrot Ink supplies to make copies of whatever you want, whenever you want, without worrying about the price of replacement toner. With supplies such as our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, you can produce up to 4,000 pages of professional-level copies in the comfort of your own home. Not only will you have this quality at your fingertips, you'll also get it at a great price: up to 75% less than what you'd spend for genuine supplies! With Carrot Ink, you get quality at a discount. Don't wait; shop with us now and get free shipping on eligible orders!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon FC-220 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Move the copyboard to the left until it stops; then, press the open/close button to open the top cover.
- Slide the old cartridge out of the copier. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge with the Warning label facing up and rotate it about 90 degrees in both directions a few times.
- Detach the tip of the seal attached to the cartridge, and pull it straight out to the front; about 50 cm.
- Hold the cartridge with its Warning label facing the left and insert it in the copier with care until it butts against the rear.
- Close the top cover and return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages is this toner good for?
The Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can produce up to 4,000 pages of copies. This'll vary with the settings you use on your machine.
How can I get free shipping?
We currently provide free shipping for orders above $40 being shipped to locations within the US mainland. If that’s you, you get free shipping!
Will anything happen to my printer when I use your products?
Aside from getting great quality copies, nothing will happen to your machine. Your printer’s warranty would even remain intact!