FC-200Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for FC-200
- Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon FC-224, Canon PC320, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Move the copyboard to the left until it stops; then, press the open/close button to open the top cover.
- Slide the old cartridge out of the copier. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge with the Warning label facing up, and rotate it about 90 degrees in both directions a few times.
- Detach the tip of the seal attached to the cartridge, and pull it straight out to the front; about 50 cm.
- Hold the cartridge with its Warning label facing the left, and insert it in the copier with care until it butts against the rear.
- Close the top cover, and return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it called a “compatible cartridge’?
A compatible cartridge is a brand new cartridge that’s been made by a 3rd party manufacturer. These cartridges are made specifically to work with the printers they are compatible with.
Why is this cartridge “high yield’?
At Carrot Ink, we offer different yield cartridges for certain printers. These cartridges have more ink stored inside, and yield more pages before needing replacement.
How much does shipping cost?
When you order from us, our shipping prices start at $3.95. All orders above $40 get free shipping to all locations within the US mainland! If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.