FaxPhone L75Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for FaxPhone L75
- Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Canon FAX L280, Canon LaserClass 1100, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is plugged in.
- Lift the latch and open the front cover.
- Remove the used cartridge from the machine. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the cartridge from side to side a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Place and support the cartridge on a flat, clean surface, ten gently pull on the plastic tab to remove the plastic seal. Be sure to pull it straight out and not at an angle.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine as far as it will go, making sure that its tabs are aligned with the rails inside the machine.
- Use both hands to close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Yes! When you use a remanufactured cartridge, you’re using a cartridge that’s been recycled instead of thrown away.
Is my printer warranty going to be voided by using generic cartridges?
Nope! Even if our cartridges are generic, they will not affect the warranty of your printer.
Is my area covered for shipping?
We can ship to you as long as you live within the US. This covers all US states, territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses.