Canon FaxPhone L120 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon FAXPHONE L120 is a laser printer and fax machine built for home use. With a 12 page per minute print speed and small, compact design, this machine is perfect for a home office. Pair your fax machine with Carrot Ink supplies, and you’ll get high-quality prints and faxes at home without having to spend. We offer bundles such as our Canon 104 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack that'll save you more than 50% of what you'd spend on genuine Canon supplies. But don't fret, you won't be sacrificing quality by saving. Instead, you'll enjoy the same performance and reliability as OEM products. Check out what we have in store for you!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon FaxPhone L120 ink
Toner cartridge for the Canon ImageClass D420, Canon ImageClass MF4370dn, and more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $30.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Close the paper delivery tray extension, and then the paper delivery tray itself.
- Open the cartridge cover using the notch on the right side.
- Remove the old cartridge. Hold the cartridge by its handle. Recycle properly.
- Remove the new cartridge from the protective packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the cartridge with one hand, and pull out the seal straight out completely.
- Hold the cartridge by its handle. The arrow on the cartridge should be facing away from you and pointing downward.
- Insert the cartridge into the machine as far as it will go. Align the guide on the left side of the cartridge with the groove on the inside of the machine.
- Close the cartridge cover.
- Open the paper delivery tray and extension tray.
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you ship to?
We only ship to the US. This includes all US states, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.
What’s the page yield of this cartridge?
Canon FX-9 (0263B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,000 pages, depending on your settings, before needing replacement.
Is my printer going to work with non-genuine cartridges?
As long as you get the correct cartridge and install it properly, we guarantee that our cartridges are going to work with your printer.