Canon FaxPhone L190 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Canon Fax Phone L190 is a multifunction printer that's perfect for those looking for more than just a printer. It has copying, scanning, and faxing features. A multifunction printer like the Fax Phone L190 needs a toner that won't give out just when you're printing an important document. Carrot Ink's toner cartridges are made to match genuine name-brand cartridges but are available at a fraction of the cost of the original. We have been in this business since 1998 and we assure you that customer satisfaction is at the core of our company's philosophies. Shop now! If you order more than of products today, we'll ship it for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon FaxPhone L190 ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon imageCLASS D550, Canon ImageClass MF4880dw, and more!
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $28.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Hold your printer's operation panel and lift its scanning platform.
- To take the toner out, hold the grip on its cover's left front side. Open it and remove the old cartridge.
- Unpack your new cartridge and gently shake the toner for even distribution of the ink inside.
- Lift the new toner's tab and pull the sealing tape until it's completely off.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into your printer. Close the toner cover, and then lower the scanning platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Canon 128 (3500B001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you an average of 2,100 printed pages. However, take note that your frequency of use and your printer's settings can affect this number.
I've been warned against buying remanufactured toners because of its poor quality. Is this true?
We understand this hesitation. However, we guarantee you that our high-performing cartridges meet and exceed OEM standards. We stand by our products 100%. In fact, we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions asked return policy.
Can I store this toner?
Yes, you can! Just make sure that you keep it in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Keep it in an upright position to make sure it doesn't leak.