FAX L170Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for FAX L170
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Remove any documents and/or printed pages from the machine.
- Make sure the machine is plugged in.
- Remove the new cartridge from the bag. Gently rock the new cartridge several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Hold the cartridge on a flat surface with one hand, and break the tab and pull out the seal completely with your other hand.
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the used cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Hold the new cartridge and position the arrow mark on the cartridge towards the inside of the machine as shown below.
- Align the projections on both sides of the cartridge to the guides in the machine and slide the cartridge completely into the machine.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my toner going to keep well in storage?
The Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, so it's safe to keep it in storage. You can maximize this time by keeping it in its packaging until use, and storing it in a cool, dry place that's away from direct sunlight.
What does compatible cartridge mean?
Compatible cartridges are created brand new by a manufacturer to work with intended printers.
How many pages will this print before running out?
The Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of roughly 3,500 pages before it needs to be replaced. The final page yield will depend on the type of print settings you use.