FAX JX200Cartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for FAX JX200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the printer cover until it locks into place securely at the second bump.
- Remove the empty cartridge. Push down on the cartridge until it dislodges, and remove. Recycle appropriately.
- Prepare the replacement cartridge. Unpack and remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge at a slight angle. Push the cartridge up until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are “Standard Capacity’ and “High Yield’ different?
We offer ink cartridges with different ink capacities. A standard capacity cartridge has the standard amount of ink for that size, while a high yield cartridge will have more ink, meaning it can produce more pages before needing replacement.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a printer cartridge that has been sent in to us for recycling. These cartridges are cleaned and refilled with brand new ink for use again.
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping rates start at $3.95. We offer free shipping for eligible orders above $40. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.