Canon FAX JX200 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Canon JX200 Inkjet Fax is a monochrome fax machine that uses UHQ (Ultra-High Quality) technology for sending clear, crisp faxes. It features a compact and stylish design making it perfect for home or office use. Wherever you use your fax machine, make sure to use Carrot Ink supplies to enjoy significant savings. Products like our Canon PG-50 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 300 pages of clear, smudge-free faxed documents without breaking the bank. Our supplies rival the performance of genuine supplies, so you won't be sacrificing on quality. Instead, you'll be saving a pretty penny. Shop with us today and see how much more you can save!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Open the printer cover until it locks into place securely at the second bump.
- Remove the empty cartridge. Push down on the cartridge until it dislodges, and remove. Recycle appropriately.
- Prepare the replacement cartridge. Unpack and remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge at a slight angle. Push the cartridge up until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are “Standard Capacity’ and “High Yield’ different?
We offer ink cartridges with different ink capacities. A standard capacity cartridge has the standard amount of ink for that size, while a high yield cartridge will have more ink, meaning it can produce more pages before needing replacement.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a printer cartridge that has been sent in to us for recycling. These cartridges are cleaned and refilled with brand new ink for use again.
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping rates start at $3.95. We offer free shipping for eligible orders above $40. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.