Canon FAX L380S ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Save yourself from another big purchase! At Carrot Ink, we’ll make sure that your Canon FAX L380S is equipped with high-quality toner that will not burn a hole in your budget. We offer our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge and our Canon FX-8 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge—both manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they meet and exceed OEM standards. We offer you a money-saving alternative that doesn’t compromise on quality. We have been providing reliable toners to our customers for the past 20 years, giving us the confidence to guarantee 100% satisfaction with every purchase. If you order at least $40 worth of products, your shipping fee is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon FAX L380S ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 310, Canon LaserClass 510, and more!
Regular Price: $100.95
Special Price $39.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Remove any documents or printed pages from your machine, and keep it plugged in.
- Take your new toner out of its bag and gently rock it several times to distribute the ink inside.
- To pull out the seal, hold the new toner on a flat surface with one hand, then break the tab with your other hand and completely pull out the tape.
- Open your printer’s cover and remove the old cartridge.
- To install your new toner properly, hold it in a way that the arrow mark is pointing towards the machine.
- Align your new toner’s projections with the printer’s guides. Slide it in until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the compatible and remanufactured toner?
Our Canon FX-8 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge means it’s an empty original cartridge that was sent to a legitimate remanufacturing company like Carrot Ink for repairs and to be filled to the brim with our own ink. Our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, on the other hand, is made brand new by a 3rd party manufacturer. Rest assured that both toners will work well with your printer, keeping its warranty intact.
How does your warranty work?
All our products come with a one-year warranty that’s valid starting your purchase date. We also have a no-questions-asked return policy. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with your purchase, just let us know and we’ll refund it or replace your product.
Is it true I can save the environment with remanufactured inks?
Yes, it is! Remanufactured inks are basically reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials. With these, you’re not just saving money. You’re also saving the environment!