Canon FAX L380 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.89
If you want to stop sinking your hard-earned money in expensive toners for your Canon FAX L380, go to Carrot Ink and save up to 75% on high-quality ink! Whether you need to print, scan, or copy, we have the perfect cartridge for you. Our Canon FX-8 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge and our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can both deliver consistent crisp and vivid results that’s comparable to OEM standards. We also offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. It’s a no-risk situation for a smart shopper like yourself. Take advantage of our free shipping by ordering at least of products today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Canon FAX L380 ink
Toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 310, Canon LaserClass 510, and more!
Regular Price: $100.95
Special Price $39.89
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer doesn’t have any printed pages or documents in it. Keep it plugged in.
- Open your printer’s cover. Then, remove the old toner.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and gently rock it several times to evenly distribute the ink inside.
- To install the new toner, hold it in a way that the arrow mark is facing the inside of the machine. Make sure the cartridge’s projections are aligned with the guides on the machines.
- Slide in your new toner.
- Closer your printer’s cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the compatible and remanufactured toner?
Our Canon FX-8 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge means it’s a spent original cartridge that was sent to a legitimate remanufacturing facility like Carrot Ink for repairs and be refilled with our own ink. Our Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, on the other hand, is made brand new by a 3rd party manufacturer. Both cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer without voiding its warranty.
What is the shelf life of each toner?
Our toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To ensure their longevity, we recommend keeping them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How many pages can I get from each toner?
Both our toners can give you 3,500 printed pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print, the types of paper you use, and your printer’s settings.