Canon CL-246XL (8280B001AA) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge
- Buy 2 for $22.95 each and save 4%
- Buy 3 for $21.95 each and save 8%
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
What's great with remanufactured cartridges is they are not as pricey as brand-new counterparts since you are not paying for name of the brand but for the remanufacturing procedure it went through.
Are you ready to jump in the remanufactured ink cartridge bandwagon? We have the Canon CL-246XL (8280B001AA) High Yield Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for PIXMA printer models such as MG2420 MX490 MG2922 MG2520 and more.
Although it looks like a standard ink capacity cartridge don't be fooled! Our version is a extra-high ink capacity which only means more ink for you to utilize in your daily printing needs in the office school or home. The ink will only run out after production of approximately 300 pages.
How about the output quality? Extra fine pigments make up this cartridge's branded tri-color ink blend for clog-free printing.
- 1-year warranty with free returns
- Branded tri-color ink formula
- For select PIXMA printers only
|OEM Ref #||CL-246XL Color (8280B001)|
|Replaces OEM #s||CL-246XL, CL-246, 8280B001, 8281B004|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
- PIXMA iP2820
- PIXMA MG2420
- PIXMA MG2520
- PIXMA MG2920
- PIXMA MG2922
- PIXMA MG2924
- PIXMA MX492
- PIXMA MX490
- PIXMA MG2522
- PIXMA MG3022
- PIXMA MG2525
- PIXMA TS3120
- PIXMA MG2555
- PIXMA MG3020
- PIXMA TS202
- PIXMA TS302
- PIXMA TS3122
- PIXMA TR4520
- PIXMA TR4550
- PIXMA TR4500
- PIXMA TR4522
- PIXMA TS3129
- PIXMA TS3320
- PIXMA TS3322
Top customer reviews
- Easy to find/order, Good price 0 people found this helpfulEasy to find/order, Good price + free shipping!!
- Good Value. 0 people found this helpfulEverything went smooth.
- I used the chart on 0 people found this helpfulI used the chart on your website to choose the proper number cartridge for my printer - but both the black and the color cartridges are the wrong number and won't work.