Brother MFC-L5800DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L5800DW
- Brother DR820 Compatible Drum Unit
Drum unit for the Brother DCP-L5500DN, DCP-L5600DN, and more!
THIS IS A DRUM UNIT. THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN TONER OR INK. IF YOU NEED TONER, PLEASE TRY OUR COMPATIBLE BROTHER TN850 (REPLACES TN820) BLACK HIGH-YIELD TONER, AND BROTHER TN880 BLACK SUPER HIGH-YIELD TONER.Learn More
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother HL-L6300DW, Brother DCP-L5600DN, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on. Go to your printer's front cover and lift it down.
- The toner and drum assembly should be removed from the printer. You can do so by pulling it out.
- From the unit, you will find a green lock. Push it down so you can remove the cartridge.
- Place the new toner to the vacated slot.
- Upon installation, you should access the green tab and then, slide it from left to right and vice-versa. This will clean the corona wire.
- Return the assembly unit to its original location. Then, close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a compatible cartridge and a remanufactured cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a newly made cartridge created to fit your printer. A remanufactured cartridge has been recycled, cleaned, and refilled with our ink.
How will I know the toner will work with my printer?
The Carrot Ink guarantee is that our products will work with all listed compatible printers, or your money back! We accept returns, no questions asked.
I bought extra toner; how do I keep it in storage?
Keep it in its packaging and store it in a cool, dry place. Direct heat and sunlight can damage the cartridge! Remember that these toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months.