MFC-J410WCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J410W
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack ComboContains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.9510 Cartridges / $2.2ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother MFC-795CW, Brother DCP-385CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn More
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridge for Brother DCP-385CW, Brother MFC-490CW, and Many More! Learn More
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk Cartridges for Brother DCP-375CW, Brother MFC-5890CN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on and open the cartridge cover on the front right.
- The four ink cartridges will be together.
- Press down the lever above the cartridge you want to replace and pull the cartridge straight out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and the lever will pop back up.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my newly installed cartridge defective because I’m getting a missing color on the printed pages?
If one or more of the ink colors is missing from your printed pages, it does not necessarily mean that the cartridge is defective. It could be due to either an incorrectly installed cartridge or clogged nozzles in the printhead. Try cleaning the printhead if that is the case and reinstall the cartridge properly before proceeding.
Why is my Brother MFC-J410W printer not printing magenta even if I just installed a new magenta cartridge?
If you failed to remove the sealing tape on the new magenta cartridge, it’s most likely that your printer won’t print magenta. So try taking the cartridge out of the printer, remove the sealing tape, and reinstall it.
Can I call your Customer Service Department any time of the day?
Our Contact Service Department is available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. But you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.