Brother MFC-J410W Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
The Brother MFC-J410W Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. PC Magazine gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. The like its price and fast speed. They don't like its substandard output. Amazon users give this printer 3.3 out of 5 stars. They like the print quality, but don't like the high cost of ink. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Brother LC61 ink cartridges for this printer that are priced 50% less than the same Brother LC61 cartridges.)
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the power on and open the cartridge cover on the front right.
- The four ink cartridges will be together.
- Press down the lever above the cartridge you want to replace and pull the cartridge straight out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot and the lever will pop back up.
- Close the cartridge cover.