MFC-J270WCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J270W
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 10x Brother LC61 (4 Black and 2 each of Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow) Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$24.9510 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC61 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$14.955 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC61M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC61Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.952 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC61C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$6.952 Cartridges / $ea
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$6.952 Cartridges / $ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the ink cartridge cover, then press down on the lever that will unlock the ink cartridge that needs replacing.
- Unpack your new ink cartridge. Find the green knob on the protective yellow cap and turn it clockwise to release the vacuum seal. Then, remove the protective cap.
- Gently push the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Take note that each color has a different position, so follow the arrow on the label.
- After the new cartridge clicks into place, close your printer's cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
You'll get plenty of advantages with remanufactured inks! For one, you're saving up to 75% on the original cost but the quality remains the same as that of name-brand products. Also, you're helping save the environment by keeping non-biodegradable products out of our landfills.
How long can I store these cartridges?
Our cartridges have 24 to 36 months of shelf life. Do take care of them well if you're not going to use them immediately. Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Do I get any kind of warranty?
Yes, you do! We offer a one-year warranty on all our products and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you're not satisfied, we'll replace your cartridges or give you your money back.