MFC-J220Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-J220
- Brother LC61BK Black Compatible Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridge for the Brother DCP-395CN, Brother MFC-495CW, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $6.95 As low as $4.952 Cartridges / $3.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
- To release the old cartridge that needs replacing, press down on its release lever and pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Then, turn the green knob on the protective yellow cap clockwise to release the vacuum seal. Remove the cap afterwards.
- To properly install the new cartridge, make sure that you follow the direction of the arrow on the label. Then, gently push it into its corresponding slot until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the twin pack or the 5-pack combo?
This would depend on how often you print. Are you a heavy-duty user? If yes, it’s best that you purchase our Brother LC61 Compatible 5-Pack Combo, so you’ll have extra cartridges on hand as soon as you run out. You can also get our 10-pack combo, if you run out of ink fast!
How does your warranty work?
Our warranty is valid up to one year from date of your purchase. We’ll replace any product that doesn’t meet your expectations or refund your purchase for free—no questions asked.
Will this work with my printer?
Yes, it will! We guarantee that these ink cartridges will work with your Brother MFC-J220, or your money back! Our cartridges all come in the same dimensions and features as that of original cartridges, so your printer’s warranty will remain intact. If you encounter any issues, we have customer service agents who are ready to help you should you need any assistance.